Google

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Me and my arrow

Do all couples walk, or rather sit around espousing theories ranging from what it's called when you start to move out to the dance floor and you kind of start to dance as you're walking, "boogie-ing out to the dance floor", to how griffin revisits his abandonment and abuse by stuffing his ball under the couch where he can't reach it and then barks furiously until someone get it for him, I think not. I think most people spend a little time on the absurd, but that's where I live, in abusurdtown.
When Gus was in pre-school, he had a teacher, Mrs. Quentero, who was from Long Island. She had a thick and fabulous accent and after about two months in school, Gus came home talking like he was a native of lowng iyland as well. I in fact began to foster that accent, alas he lost it when he moved on to kindergarten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home