Google

Friday, May 10, 2013

Come on

Unbeknownst to me, Jack got himself a second job selling cemetery plots, that-a- boy!
So, as I am working today, and he did not realize it, he called me to find out why I hadn’t picked him up from school in order for him to get to his job on time.
It’s my fault, it’s all mine, all on me, all the time.
I have done too much for my children, entirely too much, they feel entitled to everything. And I did it, and still do it so they will like me, so they will want to be around me, and I'm going to stop now.
I'm a people pleaser, I don't want to make anyone mad. Perhaps when they were kids it didn't matter as much because they needed me, and were dependent and easily managed with a toy or one too many Happy meals.
Now, with the combination of guilt about bad choices on my part, and the nature of my insecure self, I've created three monsters, whom I love, adore, and sometimes can't stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home