Google

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

If you come my way


Because I can't remember anything I do for the most part, I had planted sunflower seeds in the front garden and when they started to grow, I couldn't identify them so I haphazardly asked Eamon to pull them up, midway realized what they were, and immediately told him to stop. One ended up being a little lopsided, but the other is absolutely the largest thing I could ever imagine growing.

Up until a few days ago, it was at least fourteen feet high. I marveled at it everyday, but now, because the flower is so heavy, it's become somewhat droopy and worn down.
A metaphor perhaps, of life, autumn's arrival, so many possibilities.
But really only one matters, and that is, it isn't something I had to put much effort into, left alone it became magnificent.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home