Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm the fortress

On the phone with Gus this morning, I wished him a happy birthday and also thanked him for liberating me from a tremendous amount of fear and, I guess ignorance; that would be about what I was capable of, and what I could manage through. His birth was the start of a lot of exploration into the possibilities. I think of late, I've forgotten how completely I was altered and for lack of a better word, humbled by the most simplest of things, the six or seven inch journey of birth.
It was not pretty, but challenging and growing experiences rarely are. I can say it was wildly cool and mildly humorous but what I have taken and what remains is that the world will only give you as much as you possibly can take. So perhaps, I should yield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home