Google

Saturday, March 12, 2011

And the darkness sleeps

In the wake of a long winter and a lack of social interaction, Jack and I attended a studio open house last night in one of the more amazing factories that has been transformed into artists and craft studios.
It was not a big thing, two three of the sliding wooden doors were open for business, or with someone just doing some work or some such.
We were there briefly, came home and I went to bed. Once there,I thought about how lucky I was to have one, and to be going to sleep in my home that I complain about every day.
We are all a bunch of big babies, until we are not. Everyone at some point or another gets tested, and most of us do much better in those situations than we either think we do, or could even hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home