Google

Sunday, March 08, 2009

All we ask

My husband is trying to make a movie, and he is very determined. For the last few years, he has been accumulating the necessary goods in order to make his own independent film. There are days when I have absolute faith that this project is actually going to come to fruition and then on others, not so much.
He has gotten a second job in order to finance the endeavour, as we have already maxed out our credit cards, and, the job is in food service, so he had to shave his beard which he has had since before our progeny were regrettable accidents; (I kid).
Thusly, I am married to a new fella, his face is totally new to me, and not just me, our kids are a little freaked out, we all kind of just stare when he thinks we're listening to what he's saying when in fact, we are just watching his mustache and mouth move freely about the cabin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home