Google

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A shot in the arm

The youngin is home sick today with a cold. He's all thick in the chest and obviously would be miserable sitting in a classroom. So, instead he's at home alone for the morning because I have to work. I'll be home in a few hours, yet it still reeks of abandonment; which is probably the hugest issue I have in the world.
My parents were both dedicated to their careers to the degree that anxiety was the only emotion they eventually could really share. If I was sick, which was a common occurrence, I would be left at home with a 2liter of diet rite cola and that would be the extent of my care.
I put a drink in a travel cup for Jack and it opened up and spilled all over the floor. So, his 2 liter is a now a bottle of gatorade and a power bar, I reckon, that's at least one better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home