Google

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Walking in the air

Snow means boots, hats, gloves panic that we never and I mean never can remember where it all is stored, but we do find it and that would be in April, we unearth a treasure of these things, often with tags because I bought them at the end of the season. Last year I bought 8 black ski hats @ 99 cents a pop and there is not one left. Then, there's this growing thing where the stuff that they had last year no longer works, and it's all bought to light at 6:40 am when I'm not at my best. There is however a bit of glee at the change of season and the promise of, though it may be somewhat cheesy, there is the nostalgia button that brings the rosy cheeked, cocoa packets and Michelin boys to a new height until of course it melts and is just becomes wet sludge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home