Google

Monday, October 02, 2006

Born into this

I'm equally as disillusioned at 44 as I was at 22 or 11, and so on. I had hoped that I would come to grips with arbitrary leadership and wealth; perhaps finally understand that things were in place for specific reasons, but as I age the lapse in acumen has become even greater.
I really didn't have expectations about what it would be like when I got older, what I did perceive was that the population would grow wise to the manipulation on a political, financial and social strata and stop tolerating or supporting the mindlessness of blind acquiescence.
Silly me. I'm not that bright, I may have insights and a venue to share them, but how is it that there is so little questioning of the motivation of leadership and the powerful urge to be led into almost anything as long as the people telling you represent themselves with authority and absolute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home