Google

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It was Wellsville

I think the edge is gone. No, it is gone, I was supposed to do a show on the radio in a week and I've decided that I don't really feel committed enough to it to participate. WCSB is having it's 30th anniversary, so they're rolling out some of us former DJ's to play music from our era. Part of the reason I'm torn about this is that for some people the thought of being on the radio would be a privilege, but for me at this point in life, it's more like an SAT for the over forty set. I'm putting this out there so if anyone has an opinion share it with me by clicking on the "view my complete profile" link and you'll find my e-mail address. I sometimes need a consensus to help with a decision, or at least another opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home