Google

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Without looking back

I'm convinced that stepping out, or driving out of a comfort zone is essential for growth. There is degree of cush that we function within and that is a huge part of what makes it hard for changes to be made; even, when we're miserable in our stew. I'm not miserable at my work, in fact I like it almost all of the time, but of course there are moments of, I'm leaving and never coming back proclamations.
Today I'm working at another location. I've been here before, but not for years. I had to mapquest it and left super early to be sure to get here 45 minutes early. Though I claim that it's important to flex the parameters, I know that everything I did today, in the back of my mind I was going out of my net of knowledge and familiarity; or, I'm pms-ing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home