Google

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sways so gentle

Two things, or memories through the haze have come back to me so far; They have a nifty registration cart that they use at hospitals now, so that admissions can get all of your vital financial information before you go into your opiate sponsored wacky mystery tour. So as I was being hooked up to an avalanche style antibiotic push, a gal was asking me about the market value of my first born's kidney or some such thing and then wanted to know where I worked and what I did there. This is when I listed towards starboard and answer that my profession was librarianish. Big laugh from the seven people who were doing all sorts of shit to me. And I realized in the haze, this is why you aren't' seen as seriously ill, because you make jokes when your life depends on it.
The other; I was trying to come up with an equally distasteful name for the male version of fag-hag, and that is... lesbo best-beu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home