Google

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Any time will do

I've been a bit under the weather. My neck hurts and I'm a little off. Nevertheless, all must stay on track. Gus did not hate Band Camp quite as much as I thought he would and a lot of that has to do with the presence of a girl. He also has made arrangements to play on the football team, which is the nucleus of our conflict. He had thought that it was not going to be possible to do both, but with a little perseverance I now have to picture him playing in the band in a football uniform or visa-versa.
Really what I have on my mind is how Dark Side of the Moon and the Wizard of Oz have absolutely no connection no matter how many people think that the album coincides with the movie. I lost 43 minutes of my day to get a glimpse of the myth, and all I can say is; no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home