Google

Sunday, August 13, 2006

John's pillow pile

I am diminished. Everything about me is less, my energy, body, brain chemistry-ey. I'm ish. I lost almost an entire two weeks of active living and I don't even have an exact reason; but for the all encompassing "virus".
Spinal Tap; good movie, bad in the literal sense. The actual procedure itself was amid the chaos of the emergency room, there was morphine involved and lidocaine, but the epilogue rivaled any Quinn-Martin production.
For days, I had been in bed laying flat and skirting the other side. For awhile I really didn't care either way, it made no difference, I had no emotional connection to my life or the fact that I had a family and friends, not to mention all of the secret stuff no one even knows. I understood, finally that life is not hard to not have.
It fades, I'm recovering but I still can't be upright for more than a few minutes without the top of my head exploding off of my body.
I'm back though, no pun intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home