Google

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ripped at the seams

Shifting paradigms is not new for me. But the degree to which my life has changed is incomparable to any previous experience. This is not an external happening no one out there can see any difference, expect perhaps for my house being completely out of chaos control. This shift is internal and all about either the spinal tap or some sort of actual growth experience.
I'm hoping for the latter, but it's too soon to tell. In the meantime, school starts tomorrow, a full two weeks before Labor Day, so that any summer fun can be sucked right out of us.
The one thing I really hadn't taken into account when I thought about having children, was the part where every year you relive the first week of school as if it were your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home