Google

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm ten years down the road

Gus loaded a demo for Saints Row onto the xbox last week; all of them have been going crazy for it, sharing glorious stories of killing, robbing, maiming and random drug use.
So, they've been telling me to come and see some of the effects, but, I'm not a fan of the basement and avoid it for the most part. Yesterday, I ended up going down because Eamon was swearing a tad more than usual as he is not how shall I say; up to snuff when it comes to beating many games.
So, by the time I went down Gus was playing the demo and Eamon wanted to show me something about some effect of some dumb thing or another, and Gus kept up with the random violence and Eamon finally had enough and said, "Will you go and smoke some pot for your mom already." To which Gus replied, Which do you want me to use, a doobie, pipe.." Eamon interrupted, " Use the bong." Now that right there is why I'm proud to be an American.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home