Google

Sunday, September 10, 2006

You got a face with a view

I think someday I will be able to accept that people find me kind of nutty. For the most part that is not a problem. What does become an issue is when they suspect that I am not legitimate in my notions because I throw in humor or an odd angle to the mix. The only person that has ever taken everything and I do mean that in the all inclusive card file, is Eamon, he has taken all of my cockamamy theories and ideas with all of the seriousness and gravity that I feel.
On Friday after work I stopped at the store to buy some weeklies, and uncharacteristically I was walking in while talking on the phone with my oldest friend in the world, this is unusual in that I can't walk and talk on the phone very well, I use wrong doors or put things into a cart that I can't use and so on. Anyway, we were talking about Split Enz and how much we love them still and as I walked in I heard a song by Neil Finn founder of said band. Tracy laughed as I held the phone up to the store speaker, or ventilation duct; and when I told Eamon he appreciated that indeed there is some silliness to trying to find more to that concurrent experience but it meant something to me and that was all that mattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home