Google

Thursday, September 21, 2006

You're going to get what you deserve

When Jake was round 6 months old I took him to see his Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle in California. I had a shitload of bags with me to carry on in case we ended up flying around the world for ten weeks, but not near what Eamon and I took on our flight to Japan which took 7 Sherpas to haul.
I was swimming with my parents one afternoon while Jake was taking a nap and my sister was listening in on the baby monitor as she held the mirror above his nose to make sure he was breathing; and I wonder why he is the way he is, anyway, my dad got hit in the head with a nail from a nail gun that was being used by a roofer on the building that was right out of the James Bond school of buildings on the other side of the fence from my parents house.
My neighbors two houses away are roofing today and I went out to hang laundry on my backyard line next to the car on blocks, and a nail shot by. Perhaps it's hereditary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home