Google

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Do you find this happens all the time

In so many instances of our lives we are within a cycle that has been consistent yet it seems as though we've never encountered it. The ebb and flow of our hormones, moods, levels of sugar are like the seasons yet each time we think it's the first; or perhaps familiar but not an old friend or acquaintance. An example would be, attempting to live a healthier lifestyle, exercising or a diet, or thinking about changing jobs or going to school. I think there are certain times in our lives that these, all in their individual way resurface or start to stir.
It would seem that for me, the Fall is when I can get my shit together. I start projects and actually finish them, loose weight, and change some negative behaviors. In addition, since my illness I've kind of grasped the value of making healthy choices and getting stronger; at least for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home