Google

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I just want to get some action

Like so many things we are scared to do but overcome that and plunge in anyway, I am so very happy that I did the show at wcsb. The time was surreal in that it was as if it never happened. The two hours were like a velocious thunderstorm, gone before it really ever registers.
Eamon and Jack and I trudged downtown at 5:30 in that early stillness that is both dark but not at all like the evening because of the promise of light somewhere off on the horizon.
They pulled all of the records for me which were in excess of what could have been a five hour show though it was only for two, the theme of my life is to have way too much back up in case something runs out and that permeates every venue.
As I was going to go on the air Jack said to his dad; " I hope no one calls and asks mom for a date again." Ah, to be young and carefree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home