Google

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It was Mockingbird Hill

I guess for me, it's the authentic that seems to be missing. Everyone is acting now, acting like they think they should, sounding like they think it's supposed to sound, and of course looking like they're supposed to look.
The treadmill is in the basement and I have been watching tv as I bounce my miles. There is no remote, so I have to stick to the station that I pick which is usually one of the music channels. This being October there are those pesky, I mean abominable political ads that make me choose to look how far I haven't gone rather than having to look at the bullshit on the screen.
I am not for censuring but I think and I'd bet that any one with a functioning cortex would agree that there should not be advertising involved with political decision making and or choices of who is going to be a voice in Washington or on some state or local level. Advertising is about lying and manipulation nothing more and only less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home