Google

Monday, October 30, 2006

And the story was whatever was the song

Ah yes, the shift to standard time, just to make sure that the children in their black Halloween outfits will have no possible chance of being seen by oncoming cars in the darkness that is October 31. Next year, and perhaps this is the only thing that I appreciate that has come out of the current administration, the change will take place a few days into November. Hark I feel a possible good idea set forth.
I wanted to dress up as Ugly Betty for work, and I still intend to, however I am assured that know one will know who I am because I just look like me with a somewhat odd dark wig.
This will be the first time I've dressed up since college when my best costume was a car hop replete with tray bearing taped and glued bun, hamburger, fries and Styrofoam cup. I was also on skates, of which I had no skills to be wearing, my old boyfriend and another friend rolled me screaming as they ran down Chester holding me by the arms, loosing what I thought had been well attached frozen fries at every crack in the sidewalk that I vibrated past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home