Google

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Once there was a day

I have felt guilty as far back as I can remember. Either for things I was directly involved in, like existing, or for occurrences that happened far away and might cause people hardship.
When I got a call from Jake on a night of violent thunder storms, that he was on the side of the highway and his car was broken down, he wanted to know if he was still covered under AAA which I had canceled because he said that he had free road side assistance with his insurance company, somehow I knew I was going to be taking the blame for something. Good guess. Subsequently, because I had acted on the information he had given me, he has decided to move out to show me a thing or two about a thing or two.
Rationally, I know I'm not responsible for this situation. On the other hand, as I was brought up to believe that the space I occupied could be used for better things, rational thinking has no place there either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home