Google

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'll set you free

I almost wrote another letter to the Plain Dealer regarding the "corruption" cases of some Cuyahoga County bigwigs; then I thought better of it knowing that at least in this venue I can guarantee publication.
The problem lies in the fact and I do not use that term loosely, that billions, nay trillions of dollars have been stolen by contractors, lawmakers, you name it, in a little place called Iraq, and the PD and feds for that matter have nothing better to do in their skewed world view, than go after some nickel and dime Las Vegas trips and Cavs tickets. There were some kickbacks, these guys are assholes granted, but act with outrage and talk about our tax dollars! Again, the public is duped and looks away from the carnage that is lives and dollars, to pick up the penny someone dropped on the ground and marvel at how shiny it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home