Google

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Beneath life's crushing load

And so it begins; the holiday mad rush, the almost getting hit a bunch of times in fill in the blank parking lot, the nearly getting mowed down by shoppers on a mission. Got to love the season of really bad behavior. I sometimes play aggravated but I can't sustain it because it's lame to act like this is a stressful time and you've got to buy lots of stuff for lots of people. Stay home and bake, that will make an even better impression on those of us who like to eat rather than get things that we end up re-gifting.
I only have hope this season; that what is going on in my neck of the woods works itself out. Not to be all obtuse or cryptic but there are forces at hand that are completely out of my realm, and because of that, I begin to question all that is mine. I always wish for a lot, and fantasize about the life I should be living, not the one I am. I can tell by the quantity of Romance novels and general fiction that circulates, many of us feel that same way about a lot of the everyday. But for now, I can only hope that these matters work out; otherwise the outcome may be grim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home