Google

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some you can't disguise

I'm guessing this is pretty much how the phone call went;
"Hey, House of Saud Guy, it's me George W."
"Could you guys lower the price of gas, to some outrageous amount for about a week before the election?"
"What!"
"Yeah, just so Merikans can get to driving around and forgetting that there's some silly kind of financial crisis. That way they won't remember that they don't want the republicans anymore, and Sara, I mean John can be president by a close enough margin that it will look legitimate."

Or not, but that's what I came up with at around four this morning when I was doing the point counterpoint thing with myself, because why would I be sleeping, or resting, or thinking good thoughts when I could be working on all of those more important issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home