Google

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

People run in circles

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
I wasn't going to do it, I had told myself that opening up that can of whatever was something I wanted to avoid, because the way I see it no matter how much we discuss the election, speculate, plan, complain, announce, project, predict... None of that will matter. But, because somehow we got on an RNC mailing list, and have had the privilege of receiving their mailings; I forgo all logic and reason in order to be like them, but just for a moment. Picture if you will, a rudimentary collage ala marketing 100, not even 1o1, photoshop of Obama, Barbara Streisand and Leonardo DiCaprio. Okay, got that now, here's the caption; "With Wall street in Crisis, Obama parties with Hollywood's elite."
Done and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home