Google

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

There's no sorrow that the sun's not gonna help

I've been scared to blog this week.
Initially I thought it was because I didn't have anything to say, now I realize, it's because there is too much.
To start, well the world seems to have become a mixed up mess of a thing. That in itself is nothing new, except for the extremely tanned old people walking around with their golf clubs, nowhere to live and no money because their, previously enormous pensions are dust in the wind.
And then there's having to tell Eamon I've found someone new, and for him to just have laughed; that was a real blow. It's the taste thing all over again. The primal thing, the attraction to people that don't fit any kind of mold or type. This guy, the bass player for Metallica, is just the end all for me, and apparently I'm de-evolving, because he is very primate like, so says my over the top with jealousy old man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home