Google

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maybe my connection is tired

If someone is lecturing me, for to long, I like anyone else will zone out.
Jack Henry is in full on teenage mode, it was as if, dare I be overly dramatic and cliched, as if a switch was flipped and he became a sitcom, or after school special version of his former self.
It's not all bad, some of it is entertaining, like walking by the bathroom and catching him checking out how he looks with certain expressions, or having him change clothes four times a day. But what I worry about keeping straight is that , not all teenagers are going to end up like Jake and take things in terms of social interest or lack of direction to the farthest point possible. So I try to temper my responses and maintain an aloof nature regarding the stuff that doesn't count for much, it's the nature of the age, to push the boundaries, but because Gus was so directed and interested in good grades and being successful, that with Jack it's a whole new thing, one that presents me with a new series of challenges, including, what not to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home