Google

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not just for some

How is this a sign, or here is another one. Old white guys get a sign now.

It has to have just evolved in the last few years, with the graying of America and all. But on my drive to work, it's either the Geese or the golfers I have to watch out for, and really I tend to be more careful of the fowl.
Eamon does an impression of an angry goose, and then of the one trying to get away. I wish there were two of him so that we might actually make a one act play out of it.
But none of that is what I'm here to talk about today. I turned the TV on last night for a minute. I wanted to see if Diners, Dives and douche bags was on because I like when this guy, who happens to be named Guy, goes to places where they eat lots of food, which is every show and every stop he makes. If it was my show, I'd weigh 300 pounds. It wasn't on, but The Girls Next Door was, and they were having a doggy birthday party. Holy shit, how do I get drawn into this stuff, I really think it's about looking at their breasts and hair, because it's sort of like staring into the sun, you don't really want to, but feel compelled because they are not of this world. How is that stuff desirable; this question coming from someone who is usually attracted to men who could either be homeless, or just retro, sometimes it's hard to tell.
Anyway, when the revolution comes, I'm personally going over to the mansion and having a talk with the ladies about a better way to spend their time, and then, I'll be getting some fashion tips for the New World Order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home