Google

Monday, May 19, 2008

For the good times

Should I bitch about my three hour sojourn to Verizon, dare I complain about the lack of technical skills and or anything for that matter, behind the dead eyes of the people "helping" me. No, because it would do no good and be fairly dull.
I would however like to talk about something that wasn't at all tedious or draining, and that was watching the movie The Golden Door. I have seen some great movies this year, but this one, is full of that whimsy and heartbreak and perspective into a world that I'd say almost everyone has had some level of experience, either with a parent or a grandparent, but not from the enormous task represented here, involving the journey to America and the process itself. It's a wondrous experience, I wanted to stop the DVD and hug the TV but I'm too static.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home