Google

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On that road

I have to explain myself to people, all the while my inside voice is screaming. They will never understand what you are saying and what you are going through with the kid that you have labeled the devil.
Jake had to get a physical for work today, so I took him, something I have vowed never to do again, take him anywhere that is. I realized if I did not, then he would never go to work and figured it was worth it. Not really. I had to stop at a work party, drop off gifts, pick up same, drop off food I made and eat some others had. Jake pretended he couldn't hear me when we got there, so I left him in the car. At the Doctor's office, she asked me if there were any issues I had with the boy. I said not physical but emotionally and behaviorally he was a nightmare. She suggested parenting classes, and this is when the voice in my head began it's rant. What more can I do when I choose not to; in other words, it doesn't matter what I learn, or how I learn to cope with his issues, they are his. Needless to say, it was a merry fucking day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home