Google

Monday, December 04, 2006

A fantabulous night

People come to the library and confirm that the full moon actually has a pretty spectacular effect on behavior. Yesterday, someone came in yelling about a lost folder, told us we were all the "N"word and that she was going to call our collective boss, even though there were about a dozen people scurrying around to help her find her fucking folder.
These are the moments when I want nothing to do with the public. But, in the Inland Empire, Gus is acting wacko as well. There was an incident, and it was loud. The story is an old one. Food anxiety and it runs in my family. Gus is inflexible when it comes to choices, meat, potatoes and, I guess I'd have to add meat. So we went to this lovely small Japanese restaurant that unbenownst to me was in the process of a kitchen rehab and thusly had about 1/10th of what they usually offered on their menu. Gus' meltdown was epic and my ultra calm reaction was due to the beer I drank on an extremely empty stomach, perhaps the stars aligned for us, because it could have easily turned into a free for all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home