Google

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

With you so happy

My parents left this morning, well, they didn't actually leave the region yet as they left for the airport at 6:30 for the 9:30 flight, lest there are some catastrophic delays on the 10 minute drive.
So, all bets are not off that something may step in and cancel the flight and bring them back to my house.
It will take me weeks to find everything my mom hid and or moved. Jack couldn't find his trumpet this morning and I have to assume she found a better place for that as well.
Every time they leave, we have a decompression session with laughs, tears and accusations. I'm always hoping that my children will realize how lucky they are that their mom overcame so much, or at least is better suited at parenting; however I think that they are actually just waiting for me to become the newer more efficient version, 2.o if you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home