Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm waiting for that feeling

Last night a band of thunder storms kept me up with their loud music of sorts. It was a stormy nights on many fronts. There is a war raging at my home and it all has to do with Tony Danza.
It doesn't seem to matter that I don't care if it's Tony or Judith running the show.
I took the computer away from The fellows. No ITunes, no Runescape notin man. Therefore, I am the devil. Sometimes you have to take that bullet to show you mean it, but boy can it be a loud and painful recovery.
I have many issues with hierarchy in that there is this notion that people should have the opportunity to make decisions regarding the direction of life. It seems to me that the individuals who are in the saddle are short sighted, yet the lives that are affected remain changed for eternity.
I've feel torn about taking something away from my somewhat malodorous brood I don't like to make people sad. We are on the same side I tell myself, but apparently at some point people do take sides and right now that is more semblant to me than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home