Google

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sympathy and trust abounding

Okay now that we are in the dawning of a new age and all of that, I was wondering if Obama is not just a CIA operative.
Sometimes things are just too good to be true, or least they are extremely fleeting.
When I was in fourth grade, I crushed hard on Teddy Marcoux. He was part of that world of the unattainable. He was noble, popular and seemed so very comfortable and sure of himself.
As I am old now and things are blurry, all of the details are unclear, but what I remember plainly is that he nominated me for Student Council one day, out of the blue, with no provocation and then, we were going steady. It lasted two weeks and then it was corrupted by a friend who just could not tolerate the infraction of me thinking I could enter that world far above and beyond my station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home