Google

Monday, January 12, 2009

That's the way

I injured my knee Friday. Underestimated the damage and tried to work through it. Yup, that's what I do, I attempt to overcome obstacles by either plowing through or ignoring them until they become insurmountable.
As I waited in line of an x-ray with like twenty people ahead of me, there was a gal there who was talking about how her husband's health benefits had been cut off by GM where he had worked for thirty years, but that she didn't like the idea of socialized medicine. Do people even know what that means, or how locked down the insurance companies,and doctors have made the entire system. There is no way their going to make it easy to attempt any change, they'll just drag down each inroad and any effect will take years.
I sat there and thought about how for every hope of advancement the people who make money and want to keep making it, are going to make it nearly impossible in every sphere, to actually make things work and force people to change. Talk about daunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home