Google

Friday, December 26, 2008

There's nothing much left of me

Every year around this time, as I'm sure most of us do, I reflect on the past year. In doing that, there is the examination of some choices, avenues and relationships, events and things I was disinclined to look into or participate in.
Regardless of how I feel about any of the experiences, there is not much to do about any of it except to hope that I don't make the same mistakes, just different ones so in the future process I have at least some stuff to lament.
In regards to parenthood, I wish I had been someone who didn't care about being liked; because as far as I'm concerned that's what has caused most of the trouble around here. Trying to please every taste or whim and ending up losing all that made me what I am, like for instance, a spine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home