Google

Monday, July 07, 2014

Fracture the narrative

My nephew who is British, is currently in Australia, working and traveling.  He lived here for a couple of years, when his mother moved back to the area to be near her family, so I got to know he and his brother who has remained here.
He called me from Australia the other night.  I was probably  low on the list, but due to the time,  as it was a little beyond the middle of the night, and  being made aware that I was up by online activity, we ended up having a great  conversation about  travel, and the ups and downs of being far from home, having the time of your life, and sometimes being really sad.
The world is a big place, until it isn’t.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha! It was a pleasure talking with you Abby. Oh and my list is always spontaneous after some bevereages.
Happy I made your blog!
I just got Deja vu writting this!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home