Google

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The only way to fix it

It’s been awhile since I’ve had the inclination to put some things down.  The first is that I’ve changed the name of the blog.  Various reasons for this choice, the first being, the disappointed emails I get from people hoping  I am a teen mom, and that there would be pictures.
The second, is that my good friend Charvez, suggested it, and that’s enough for me.
In the meantime, I did acquire a new dog, and that has been an interesting challenge.  Partly, because I've joined the ranks of the hipster pit-bull  contingent.
She’s a doll, well trained, energetic, but not too.  And she already spent time at Doggy Day Care and did exceptionally well, though they don’t let her type of dog interact with others.  I have not yet encountered another dog on our walks, and that’s where my concern resides.  But, as with anything we will muscle through.  Literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home