Google

Sunday, July 07, 2013

This is all that I have gotten

I feel so totally judged by my husband and children, and I  know think they feel the same way about me , but I swear I am not doing that.
I colored my hair, as it’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. Just some red, a few streaks.
A close friend laughed when I walked into her house, Eamon made that Ppfffhh sound of air escaping from a tire. And no one whom I work with has said a word, except for they have made a lot of body language comments, eyes widened, a little smirking.
I shouldn’t be bothered. I love it, it’s not a statement it’s just hair. But, how do you tell the world your doing something for yourself, not for any other reason, and at the same time, know it doesn’t matter because caring what any other source outside of yourself potentially thinks, makes for a confused and muddled existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home