Google

Sunday, May 10, 2009

You can call it

I use the excuse of three sons to make it possible for me to see a bunch of summer blockbusters with a reason beyond just my own interest.
I told a few people at work when they asked me what I was doing on mothers day; and they were aghast. I planned to see Star Trek. To me the perfect day would be some breakfast, an early movie and then set to task on the vegetable garden that lay fallow last year.
I love a summer blockbuster. I like action adventure, and scatological humor, I am a seventeen year old boy and have buddies to hang with. Unfortunately, I don't like them. I just have their taste in media.
Wolverine, and Star Trek were awesome. For like a total of four hours I totally forgot how much I hate my life and how most of everything sucks. Then there's the after effect which extends that feeling for maybe the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home