Google

Sunday, April 19, 2009

If you will

A few people who have been revisiting some of my older posts have let me know that there are a few dead links. I apologize for any of those, but could absolutely never come up with replacements because I have no idea what I was trying to get across that day, or that moment. I do however appreciate the interest regardless.
Last night while I was watching The Signal, and yes, I yelled at the screen a few times, so we know it was something special or at least that I'm still a dork. Either way, there was much hand wringing and eye covering and, a tremendous amount of laughter. It's a scathing commentary on pest control, well no actually on technology and the never lacking of it.
So, this morning as I attended a baby shower for a gloriously pregnant friend, I thought about the hopelessness of the movie and how well it communicated how scared and alone people can feel, even when they are indeed not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home