Google

Thursday, August 20, 2015

12th of Never

A perfect storm of growth and development happened over a two week period for me.
I’ll list.
Decided always expecting the worst was not an optimal approach to living.
I cannot control experiences outside of my own.
Anticipating the future, is always the wrong way to go.
There are certainly some AA or Al-anon variables in the list, but these things came together outside and or alongside of that context.
When Gus was stuck in an extremely remote area of Mexico, I, and others came up with only worst case scenarios.  That, is nuts.
I’m often harping on people about changing their behavior to have a different outcome, yet I anticipate something, it doesn’t happen, and I just move on, not noticing that the expectation was completely wrong, yet, I go and do it again.
Exhausting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home