Google

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Have a laugh

As of this week, I have been writing a blog for nine years.   The origins, and initial postings,  seem a little mean spirited as I look back, but the  purpose, and feeling behind the words remain the same to this day.  Share information, make people laugh, have a way in which to illustrate the words and concepts, and give them dimension.
I want to thank my  subscribers.  I don’t know who you are, but I appreciate  you being out there.  You have made a serious impact in my life by choosing  to read  these stories, and,  with your interest , or morbid curiosity.
And then, there’s my family, Eamon does never read it, stating years ago, “that he lives it”.  Jacob, reads it, but aloud, in a smarmy voice, that he says is my own.  Gus will at times, and then  make a comment, with an audible eye roll.  Jack Henry, I’m pretty sure doesn’t even know it exists.  So, there we are.  Success in a nutshell.
 Even though,  I changed the name, I am still a teenage mom, so as I link “nutshell” to a squirrels’ genitals, and with more frequency forget that I’ve written about a topic already, be assured, there will be more of the same.
  Next year, we party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home