Google

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beauty queen style

The place that I get my hair cut is a school.  I had passed it dozens of times, never realizing that the public could utilize the services.  A colleague shared with me her and her daughters’ experiences there a few years ago, and the rest is history, free facials and hand massages, $15.00 haircuts, sign me up.
The one issue is that after a year you lose your  most favorite stylist because they graduate, so it’s important not to get too attached.
The other difficult part, is that If you are me, you watch the dynamic and drama that unfolds between the students, educators, and the various interactions that easily remind one of a soap opera set in a beauty school, ripe with shunning, intrigue and various goings on that I can watch but can’t hear because there are so many hair dryers drying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home