Google

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pound for pound

Either I'm nuts or it's the rest of the world. Hmm. let me guess. Yes, it's the the latter. I'm on the straight and narrow.
Here's why; Jack is on his third death threat and this one, oddly enough was on the bathroom wall. So, that it's not just words floating in the air anymore, we have a nice picture, because the Vice Principle had the original message erased before anyone who might want to check it as evidence, had an opportunity. The not so bright kid, with a father who's got a record as long as his arm, and who hasn't always wanted to say that, the fellow who is a little dim, said these things the first two times in front of some of his forthright classmates bless his little heart. Now, the school is checking papers to do some handwriting analysis. And the topper came last night when the Principle called me to ask if perhaps Jack had done it himself, in order to get Charles Manson Jr. in trouble. I think not I said but checked anyway with my child who would never think to fuck with another person unless it was Gus. The problem, the real nitty gritty problem, is that beyond my general anxiety disorder, I have some additional anxiety, THAT SOMEONE IS GOING TO KILL MY CHILD. And, I'm just not sure how to act under these circumstances. Perhaps there is a Your Child is on a Hit list for Dummies guide I could pick up and Borders, with my reward card and a 20% discount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home